Read our Customer Reviews: CLICK HERE
CALL NOW: 804-859-8000
Phone is Answered 7 Days a Week!
As an Authorized Dealer for Leggett & Platt we’re proud to offer the world’s finest adjustable beds at the GUARANTEED Lowest Prices! If you’re considering the top-of-the-line Prodigy, the ever popular S-Cape or S-Cape Platform, or the newest Leggett & Platt Adjustable Bed the Designer Series, you’ve come to the right place. No one will sell you the Legget & Platt model you want for less! Read on to learn about our Low Price Guarantee, or use the menu on the left side of the page to go directly to the model you’d like. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to serving you!
90 Day Money Back Guarantee & FREE Shipping!
We GUARANTEE you cannot buy Leggett & Platt Adjustable Beds ANYWHERE for less. If within 90 days of your purchase from us, you find your model advertised by another Authorized Leggett & Platt Adjustable Bed Dealer for less, we will refund you the difference. We monitor and update all other dealer’s prices at least twice a month. If you find a recent update we’ve missed (we can’t monitor everyone 24 hours a day, have to sleep sometime!), we’ll honor the lowest price. You can buy from us with confidence!Here is a list of EVERY dealer’s pricing on EVERY Model and size: VIEW This price list was last updated on: May 11th, 2013
Who we listed on the Price Sheet:
- Every dealer listed as an “Exclusive E-Store” on the Leggett & Platt Website. Please see below how to find these.
- Every dealer listed as “Other Available E-Stores” on the Leggett & Platt Website. Scroll down the page to see how we got the list.
What we listed on the Price Sheet:
- Every Model and size shown on EVERY dealer’s Website.
- Every price including curbside shipping.
Who we did NOT list on the Price Sheet:
- Dealers who hide behind a “Shopping Cart”. You have to select the Model, commit to buy and sometimes even enter your Credit Card information to see the final costs including shipping. NOT cool!
- Dealers who don’t list prices but want you to call them. They’re trying to “snipe” the deal away from other dealers who are willing to show you their pricing. They’re also hoping that before you call them you’ve visited one of the websites with high prices so they can beat the price by a few dollars and still make a lot of profit. We’ll cetainly take your phone call to check a price, but we don’t feel the dealers who are unwilling to make your shopping experience easy should be rewarded.
- Dealers who only price the base WITH a mattress. They want to play the old “shell game” with the adjustable bed and the mattress. You don’t know what you’re paying for either one. They could send you a very poor mattress and make a lot of money on the base. Even if they’ll give you a breakdown on what you’re paying for the base and what you’re paying for the mattress, who knows if they’re being 100% honest with you? You’d have to call them and get a price for the base only, and who has the time to call them and see if they’ll do that?
We listed pricing from misleading Websites (we’re NOT naming names). Here’s what we mean:
- Inflated List Price. Leggett & Platt doesn’t have List Prices, except on the Prodigy Model. Like a furniture store these dealers are “Marking It Up” to “Mark It Down”. Aren’t you pretty tired of this by now?
- Low price on one size or model (usually the Twin), high price on others. They do this so they can get phone calls and web traffic on the low price, then switch you to a high price on another size or model while you believe you’re talking with a “low-price” dealer.
- Charging a LOT more for the S-Cape Platform than the S-Cape. The Platform Model might cost a little more, but not a lot more!
- Same owners, multiple websites. If you examine the numbers on our dealer pricing sheet you’ll see that three or four dealers are priced the same to the penny! Looks to us like they’re manipulating the Leggett & Platt Website so they can get more than one shot at your business. Can’t prove this, but where there’s smoke….
- Extremely hard to use Website. One dealer we won’t name lists the price on the Twin Model only. Then you have to add $99.99 for shipping. Then if you want another size you have to add: Twin Price + $99.99 + More Money = Your Final Price. Just list the price and don’t make the consumer do the mathematical gymnastics!
- Inconsistent shipping costs. Some dealers want to charge you this fee twice if you buy a two-piece unit like a Split King. Some of the Websites included in our Price Sheet will charge you as much as $500 for White Glove Delivery of a Split King. Ouch!
BEWARE: If you get a price from someone who isn’t an Authorized Leggett & Platt Dealer, you might be getting a bed that’s been in a warehouse for a couple of years. Although it hasn’t been used it could be two or three years into the warranty period.
Some online dealers don’t post their prices and want you to call them. We understand their reason for doing this. They want you to shop around and then call them so they can beat your best price by a few dollars and get the sale. If you’re willing to call them for the best price before making your purchase, please allow us the same opportunity. Our prices are more than competitive, but we’ll do anything possible to earn your business. We have to make a little on our beds, but we don’t need to make a lot.
How to make sure you’re dealing with an Authorized Legget & Platt Dealer:
1. Go to Leggett & Platt’s Homepage which looks like the picture below. Here’s the link to the Leggett & Platt Homepage: [CLICK HERE]